Use your iPad as a Monitor
MaxiVista turns your iPad into a second monitor for your Windows computer:
- Cost-efficient - MaxiVista can double the desktop space of your Windows PC.
- Easy to install - There is no extra hardware or extra cable required. MaxiVista is ready to use within a minute.
- Flexible - MaxiVista is compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 including the new WDDM driver model.
- Performance - Our established Virtual VGA technology provides a display performance you would never expect from a screen transmission via WiFi.
- Secure - You can configure MaxiVista to connect to a specific iPad only.
- Smart - Switch between Portrait and Landscape orientation by just rotating the iPad.
- Established - We are doing this for more than 11 years on the Windows platform - Check out our user testimonials and setup pictures.
Some great uses for MaxiVista
- Free up your main monitor and move your utility apps, like Skype, Outlook, Calculator to the iPad monitor.
- Make Photoshop and Illustrator usable on your Laptop by extending your tool palettes on the iPad display.
- Programmers can enjoy the extra display area for auxiliary development tools as Terminal window, the Debugger and code snippet libraries.
- Don't let your iPad gather dust while you work on your Windows computer. MaxiVista gives it a completely new application as an extra display.
You only need a Windows XP/Vista/7 PC (Windows Starter Edition and Windows 8 is not supported), an iPad and a wireless LAN connection. That's all!